Monday, October 8, 2012

Dreadful Monday and WIPs

Monday, Monday, oh how I dread thee!  I've been extremely busy lately with birthdays and events that I haven't had much time to crochet.  Officer Friendly has had 4 days off in a row and is back to work today.  My little guy had his 10th birthday along with my mom last week.  My step-grand daughter also had a birthday last week, hence the Mr. Potato head/Costco post from last week.  I conducted book club last Wednesday and we had a church event on Saturday. Sunday, Officer Friendly took me to see a movie.  He said all the guys in the department were talking about it.  It's called "End of Watch".  I didn't like it.  Only because it hits so close to home :( He definitely owes me a chic flick.  My disposition was ruined for a couple of hours until I picked up my hook!  Praise the good Lord for hooks and yarn!  Since I've been so busy, I was unable to finish my rainbow granny stripe blanket. 

I have ends to tie in and a border to put on it but I started something new.  

It's a baby blanket for my mothers friends daughter who will be having a baby girl any day. It's in Larksfoot stitch that I chose from a book I have.  I'm hoping to finish both blankets by the end of the week along with my book.  This week is looking promising as I don't have many clients down for services this week.  That's a bittersweet thing :)  I have also changed my cleaning schedule so I'm not so burdened with chores on Monday and I've spread them out evenly throughout the week. Here's a peek:


CHORES LIST


~Monday~

Change sheets on downstairs beds
Clean  downstairs bathrooms
Water plants
Dust downstairs
Vacuum downstairs bedrooms

~Tuesday~

Change sheets on upstairs beds
Clean upstairs bathrooms
Dust upstairs
Vacuum upstairs bedrooms

~Wednesday~

Clean oven, microwave, wipe down front of dishwasher and fridge
Straighten pantry

~Thursday~

Mop tile
Vacuum stairs

~Friday~

Mop hardwood floors
Wipe down sinks and toilets in bathrooms
Clean loft office desk/file

~Sunday~

Clean out fridge
Plan menu for following week



Much better :) Notice I don't have chores for Saturday?  I'm sticking to my guns on Saturday being my day off. I'll stay posted on my WIPs. Have a blessed Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment